FAMILY REUNIFICATION HOUSING SUBSIDY
M Originals Clarks Desert sde Boot Black For more than a decade, 211 LA County has offered a helping hand to many families at Edmund D. Edelman Children’s Court as they seek information and referral services from the moment they leave the court room. With the Family Reunification Housing Subsidy (FRHS) Program, 211 Care Coordinators assist homeless parents provided with court orders with securing the housing they need in order to be reunified with their children.
The FRHS program is recognized as Strategy B6, one of the 48 Homeless Initiative Strategies approved by the LA County Board of Supervisors to combat homelessness.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFERRAL TO FRHS FROM 211, FAMILIES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be homeless or not have suitable housing to be reunified with child(ren)
- Have a signed court order for housing assessment
- Reside in Los Angeles County
- Have an open case at Children's Court
- Have a child currently placed in out of home care or with relative caregivers
FRHS HOUSING SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL CONDUCT THE FOLLOWING:
- Meet with each participant and conduct an eligibility screeningBlu Christian Flats Stefania Pigirl Suede Louboutin Blue gzqIxwfzHp
- Assist with applying and verifying social service benefits
- Develop plan to explore and secure housing
- Provide linkage to other supportive services
Maison Margiela Multicolor Edition Replica Limited Patchwork Sneakers Sneakers OOr4qH | English
Forma de Consentimiento | Español
Care Coordination Services for Families participating in the Family Reunification Housing Subsidy (FRHS) Program is a collaborative effort between housing service providers, the Department of Children and Family Services, (DCFS), the Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority (LAHSA), and 211 Los Angeles County.